Beaumont Drain Cleaning
Professional Solutions for Clogged Drains
At Impact Plumbing, LLC, drain cleaning is our specialty and we service residential and commercial drains in Beaumont and the surrounding areas. When a clog is interfering with your ability to manage your household or business, you can depend on our family-owned business for prompt and reliable services. We even provide emergency drain services upon request.
Clogged drains? Call (409) 229-4110 today to schedule a professional drain cleaning in Beaumont!
Common Causes of Drain Clogs
Clogged drains are a hassle to deal with, and the longer they're allowed to grow, the worse the problem gets. The best way to protect your pipes from this issue is to prevent a clog from forming in the first place, and knowing what the most common causes of clogged drains are is an important step. Some of the most common causes include:
- Hair: Hair is the number one cause of clogged shower and bathtub drains. It's in your best interest to install a hair trap to prevent too much hair from finding its way down.
- Soap scum: Bars of soap are made using fat, and the residue binds with minerals in your water to form what's known as soap scum. This can get caked on the walls of your pipes, building up and eventually becoming a clog. It's best to use liquid soap instead for this reason.
- Food: Even if you have a garbage disposal, it's always safer to dispose of food waste in the garbage. Letting food of any kind go down the drain is a risk.
- Small toys and foreign objects: Another reason to install a hair trap in your tub is to potentially catch small toys your child is playing with it in the bath and prevent them from going down the drain. Not only is it heartbreaking to watch a favorite toy sink into oblivion, but it can also cause a serious clog.
- Cotton products: Cotton expands when it comes in contact with water, so even a small cotton ball could swell up and get caught in your drains, forming the start of a clog.
A variety of materials can clog your drains, such as:
- A buildup of soap
- Food particles
- Small toys and other foreign objects
Simple clogs that are close to the drain opening are often relatively easy to clear. However, when the clog is located further into the pipe, clearing the clog can be more challenging and may contribute to damage or corrosion of the pipes. In addition, this can cause health hazards for you and other occupants in your property. As the water fills in the sink or bathtub, it creates the possibility for bacteria and other microorganisms in the pipes to come up to your sink, potentially causing illness.
Residential & Commercial Drain Cleaning In Beaumont
Mineral deposits, food particles, hair, and other debris can stick to the pipes and create a problem over time. Drains should be cleaned on a regular basis to avoid the growth of mildew, mold, bacteria, and other organisms, as well as to prevent recurring problems with clogs. Our plumbers use quality Beaumont drain cleaning methods such as an advanced video inspection technology and hydrojetting to clear drains and get the water running easily again.
Call today or contact us online to get started with your next drain cleaning service in Beaumont!